Wow, my first blogging award! First off, I want to thank those who take the time to read my posts and for the support! Thank you to Paolo, for the nomination and be sure to check out his blog P.S. Barbosa. I was wondering how long it would take before I was nominated for one. It’s crazy how this year has been the most I have been engaged with other bloggers and I’m grateful for my online blogger friends and to the blogging community!
The mystery blogger award was created to support great bloggers and for their creative posts! It was also created to promote new bloggers to readers and to the community for their hard work. The creator is Okoto and be sure to visit her website @ Okotos Enigma Blog to thank her for the creation of this awesome award.
On to the award, the rules are
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate 10-20 people & notify.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Things about me:
- I am very proud of my Associates of Science Transfer degree in Business Administration because I have never had much support for going to college. Throughout everything I went through my main supporters were my few friends, teachers and myself.
- I never thought I would end up in the world where I am now, which is happy. I am pretty happy with where I’m at in life. I have a boyfriend who loves my flaws and all and his family accepts me. I have a job where I’m able to support myself. I am one semester away from graduating with my bachelor’s degree which is another mile stone for me. Personally, I’ve struggled in doing this all by myself and having to be my biggest fan. So for me to make it this far with depression and emotional abuse just means the world.
- I don’t know how to ride a bike nor do I know how to swim. Lol. My dad was teaching me to ride a bike, but life happened and we never finished our lessons. Since he left, my stepfather tried to continue teaching me but he would get frustrated so I just stopped learning. As for swimming, it’s all in my mind. I know I shouldn’t be scared of the water, but I am and since I’ve had this fear for so long I still haven’t gotten over it. My boyfriend started teaching me how to swim last summer and I am much more comfortable learning compared to before.
Questions Given To Me
1. What is one thing you really want to accomplish this year?
I really want a full-time job to coincide with my degree.
2. When you really want to treat yourself what is your go to indulgence or meal?
I am a HUGE chocolate lover, so my go to treat is a little piece of chocolate like a mini kit kat. When I’m celebrating, I indulge with a chocolate cake.
3. If you won $100 million dollars right now, what would you do with tomorrow.
I would quit my current job and pay off my student loans and my boyfriend’s student loans. Then I would pay off the rest of our bills, and buy a house, and 2 cars with insurance for everything. I would go on a shopping spree and spend $1,000 on clothes, shoes, and fun stuff! I would donate $10,000 to the EOP program at my university because the program desperately needs new computers and other things for students. The EOP program is a program at California University’s where they help first generation college students with advisors, grants and support through their college career.I have been very grateful to have been in the EOP program within the 3 colleges I’ve studied at because of the support I have received. I would put money away for my youngest brother’s college fund. I would take my boyfriend to watch League of Legends wherever it’s held. After that I would put $100,000 into my checking account and the rest into savings.
4. What is your least favorite thing about blogging?
My least favorite thing about blogging is feeling like you’re annoying when you are promoting your blog to family and friends and the world really.
5. Is there anything that people don’t know about you that you wish they did?
I want people to know although I am half Thai and was raised Thai, that I am half White too. Please watch what you say around people who are biracial. It’s really frustrating hearing others talk about “White people” and not acknowledging me because they see me as Thai.
On to the Nominees
I nominate the following:
Anne Mutisya @ Recipes for Every Soul
Caysey Petty @ CayseyPetty.com
Evanne Diaz @ Alwyse.blogspot.com
How did you make blogger friends?
What is one thing you would change in your life if you could go back in time?
What do you look forward to the most in your week?
What is something you want your readers to know about you?
What is an accomplishment you are most proud of to this day?
My Best Post is: Encounter with a Robber be sure to check it out!
If you have already been tagged for this award, then I understand if you don’t want to post the same tag again or if you don’t feel comfortable that’s okay too. I look forward to reading all of your posts!