Hey guys! How are you? I was nominated for this award about a month ago right after my Mystery Blogger award. However, I have been super busy with exams and I managed to cut the tip of my pointer finger on Easter, so that explains for the lack of posts. On the bright side, it has been 2 weeks since and my finger is almost completely healed thankfully because typing has been difficult.
I was nominated by Mel and you can check out her awesome blog here! She blogs about books and graphic design among other topics that catch her interest.
The rules are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their website/blog.
- Answer the questions they asked you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 other bloggers you think to deserve the award.
- Come up with 11 new questions to ask your nominees.
- Most importantly, have fun with it!
Here are the questions I was given:
- What is your biggest fear?
- Do you prefer reading or writing?
- Have you ever traveled outside of your country?
- What is the one thing that you love to shop for the most?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- Do you consider yourself an introvert or extrovert?
- How do you come up with new blog topics?
- Who inspires you?
- What was your favorite school subject?
- How long have you known your best friend?
- Who was your first celebrity crush?
- My biggest fear is honestly failing and not meeting my own goals.
- I prefer writing because in school I have always done well on essays and I love being able to write anything and have the feeling of relief after releasing my feelings!
- Yes, I have been to Thailand, and South Korea as a child. I don’t really remember South Korea, but I definitely remember going to Thailand because I went more often. I went to Thailand every summer or so to celebrate Songkran which is Thai New Year and to see my mom’s side of the family. I’ve actually had a Thai passport since I was born as well as U.S. one.
- I love shopping for clothes the most, especially shirts.
- My favorite holiday is Halloween. I haven’t dressed up every year as I would have liked to, but I love it! I love being able to pretend to be someone or something else and I love candy.
- I consider myself an introvert. I keep to myself for the most part and I think it has to do more with being raised Thai and having to respect elders and keeping quiet.
- I come up with new blog topics through things that inspire me and interest me. I love fashion, makeup, books, and stuff I’m currently working on.
- Honestly, I don’t really have a role model who immediately inspires me. I’m inspired by those who do good in the world like people who do charities and aspire to change the world. I love helping people and I am inspired by those who create change like I hope to do one day.
- My favorite school subject was always English. I have always had a hard time with math, science and history didn’t really excite me. As much as I love drawing, art classes always pressured me to create something by a certain time limiting my creativity. P.E. was the worst because who liked running the mile, definitely not me.
- I have about 3 best friends. My boyfriend is my main best friend and I have known him since I was 10 and he was 11. My second best friend and I have known each other since middle school, while my third best friend and I met my second best friend in high school.
- My first celebrity crush was Zac Efron because of High School Musical duh!
Onto the 11 random facts about me:
- My father is 5’11 while my mom is 4’11 leaving me at 5 feet. Thanks, mom.
- I used to do ballet and gymnastics when I was a kid. I stopped because my parents got a divorce and my mom couldn’t afford it once we moved.
- I used to work in a grocery store when I was 11 years old. I would bag groceries, and help my mom in the produce section.
- I was in a robbery when I work at the grocery store. You can read about it here.
- From 6th grade to 8th grade, I sold Mexican candy at school and I would use the money to buy clothes and school supplies. I stopped in 8th grade because someone in one of my classes stole all my money
- My mom pierced my ears when I was 4 or 5 with a needle in Thailand, and I could not stand the pain so my mom took the earrings out. Ever since though, I really wanted to get my ears pierced and my mom finally let me when I was 16.
- I got my second ear piercing when I was 19 with one of my best friends.
- I never had pets growing up so I have always been scared of dogs biting me because the dogs in my neighborhood always ran out of their home and would bite!
- Growing up I celebrated my birthday at Chuck E. Cheese up until I was 20 years old. My family doesn’t do anything for my birthday now. Thankfully my boyfriend’s family does! They threw me a birthday party last year and it was really sweet!
- I love going to the beach, although I can’t swim. I love playing in the sand and making sand castles, tasting salt water and chasing waves!
- My dream vacation is Thailand because I haven’t seen my mom’s side of my family since I was 5 years old. I plan on going within 2 years! I would love to see my grandma, and meet my new cousins and reconnect with all of my cousins. My family is quite small so my mom’s side is the only extended family I have.
My nominees are:
My questions are:
- What is your favorite food?
- What is your favorite place to go to?
- Walking or Running?
- How long have you been blogging?
- Favorite childhood memory?
- How many blogger friends do you have?
- Going out or staying in?
- Best school memory?
- Marvel or DC?
- What was your first pet?
- Where is your dream vacation?
Tag me in tweets once you guys post your award! If for whatever reason you guys don’t feel comfortable blogging about this, I totally understand. I just wanted to give you guys a shoutout because I think your blogs are INCREDIBLE!