Back again with another blogger award, this award spree has been crazy this month! First off, I want to thank Mel from Hellamel.weebly.com for another award nomination. Mel blogs about her own creations of art and graphic design, book reviews, updates on life, and advice.
The Rules Are:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers for this award.
7 Facts About Myself:
- I don’t have many Asian friends and honestly think it’s because people can’t tell immediately that I am Asian to begin with. I wish I had more Asian friends, to have more of a connection with others who grew up with similar upbringings.
- I, often fantasize about decorating my future home and how I envision it for my future. In those fantasies are also my children. I look forward to being a mom in the future!
- I plan on adopting a child in the future, hopefully it works out! I have always planned on adopting a child since I was a child who was often neglected. I want to be able to change a child’s life. I just hate the idea of children being mistreated in a home when they deserve to be loved and nurtured.
- Hands down my favorite holiday is Halloween, and I dressed up as McDonald’s french fries for Halloween one year and oh my god has that been one of my favorite memories as a child.
- I am kind of a klutz. Haha. I have fallen in every place imaginable and it doesn’t help that I bruise easily. One time, I fell in a store and knocked down a display that was in front of the cashier section and it fell on me. I was actually impressed because my shoe got caught on it as I walking to the line to pay and when I pulled my foot out the whole display came down on me. The manager wanted me to sign a form saying “I wouldn’t sue the store for my injuries.” I wasn’t seriously injured, my leg hurt a little bit and I think I had a small bruise.
- One of my favorite sports is Tennis and I always had a blast playing tennis with my friends in P.E. i wasn’t great at it, but I plan on taking it up soon as a hobby.
- My mom and dad were both prescribed reading glasses in their early twenties. Out of all the years to get glasses, I was prescribed reading glasses as well last year at 21 years old. I only need to use them when I feel necessary which is hardly ever because I refuse to accept it sometimes. Lol I wear them when I feel like it and when I need to see things in class, but other than that I don’t mostly because I get headaches after a while. I will admit I am pretty excited to get a new pair of glasses next year. I also find it funny that I was prescribed glasses because my younger brother was prescribed glasses as well and our youngest brother actually had eyelid surgery when he was 2 years old, but he can see SOOOO much better than us and we were worried about his vision the most. LMAO