Paige is a vegan as you can tell by the title lol she blogs about being vegan, sharing her experiences. Check out her blog as soon as you get the chance paigethevegan.com! Her Twitter is @paigethevegan and her Instagram is @paigethevegan !!! Go and support her, she’s an active member of the blogging community and a great person to befriend!!!
- What inspired you to start your blog?
I love to communicate with others. I am a vegan and I just wanted to document my journey. I feel in my heart that I can help people out there. It’s important to show that I’m vegan but I’m also human. I make errors every day and sharing this will hopefully make veganism relatable and achievable for others
- How long have you been blogging?
Not long at! I have been writing my whole life but I started blogging March 2018.
- What has been your worst blogging experience if you have any?
One of the worst experience I had was comparing my blogging experience to others. I felt that I had to push out so much and it was draining. So now instead of forcing it I just let it come naturally. If I don’t have anything to share, I just won’t share anything.
- How did you feel when you first started blogging compared to now?
When I first started I was excited! It was something very new. Now I’m like ok this is work lol like real work and writing are only done like 20% of the time.
- What are your ultimate blogging goals? Meaning what’s the one goal you set out to achieve to say you’ve made it as a blogger if you have any?
I just want to touch people with my words. I want to be relatable and hopefully, work with huge brands.
- What has been the hardest thing about blogging for you?
The hardest thing would be staying consistent. Life gets in the way sometimes.
- What is the best blogging advice you’ve received?
Focus on myself and make sure I’m not comparing my blog to other blogs.
- Is there any advice you would give to new bloggers?
Don’t give up. It’s hard, it’s time-consuming and you will make tons of mistakes. See it through. It will get easier.
- What do you think makes you unique or your journey as a blogger unique that’d you like others to know?
I feel I’m unique because I walked my journey in my own shoes and no one can take that away from me.