Hey guys, I bought this product about a month ago right before Thanksgiving. I was at Target looking for a detangler product to help me maintain my hair because it always feels tangled no matter how many times I brush my hair! While I was looking I asked an employee if she had any product recommendations and she did. So she recommended the TRESemme serum as a detangler and this Garnier Fructis hair mask.
Garnier Fructis has shampoos and other hair masks products that are new and also vegan. I wasn’t aware of them being vegan before so maybe they’re re-branding because most of these products just came out as early as last year if not this year. I know for sure the mask just came out this year!
These are products I would recommend trying:
I’ve actually used a sample of this hair mask and I really liked it, so I would highly recommend since this product comes in a larger bottle for a cheaper price! Very similar to the hair mask I currently have just a different formula for the scent and purpose, but overall the same.
About the Ingredients and formula
*Also vegan(no animal derived ingredients or by-products), 94% biodegradable, no silicones, no parabens, and no artificial colorants.
I didn’t see this product the day I went to Target, but I am definitely interested and if you have trouble with tangles might be worth a shot. I’ll try this next when I’m done with my TRESemme bottle.
My first impression at the store of this product was I was definitely interested since the product was under $5 ($3.50 to be exact), and I would only have to leave the mask in for one minute! The packaging was cute and the jar was really tiny and compact so I wouldn’t have a problem taking it with me anywhere or even taking less if I was traveling. I also thought it would be a nice gift for some of my friends. Although I liked that the jar was small, I wasn’t sure what the consistency of the product would be which was concerning because my hair is past my shoulders, so I would need quite a bit of product. I was VERY excited to try the product once I got home.
My first impression after trying the product for the first time was it was a great product, but I had to use more than I would’ve liked since it was a small jar. My hair felt great after very smooth, silky and hydrated. I definitely felt the difference so it was totally worth my money!
- The product smells good and leaves a lasting scent on your hair.
- Can be used as a hair mask, conditioner and leave-in conditioner!!!
- The product is really easy to use and the consistency is smooth, light and not sticky like a gel but more like a moisturizer for your hair. It doesn’t feel like coconut oil, but more like shampoo but lighter and creamier. I really liked how it felt on my hands and on my hair.
- It definitely helped hydrate my hair with and made the ends of my hair smoother with my split ends and all.
- There wasn’t enough product in the jar! With how long my hair is I used about two small handfuls to cover the top of my hair and the tips of my hair. I wish they had a bigger bottle because I really loved the product.
- I’ve used the product about 4 times and I only have enough left for about half of a regular use. So definitely wish they had bigger bottles.
I really liked this product, just wish it came in a bigger size so I could use it more freely. I’ll be buying the whole blends hair mask next, and I’ll be sure to share my thoughts with you guys.
Do you need a product like this?
Are you interested in this product now?
What hair masks do you use? What brands do you swear by for your hair???