Christmas is in 8 days and there’s still time to get your man a gift! I’m a pretty good gift giver if I do say so myself. I love shopping and giving gifts for my boyfriend, the longer you’re with someone the more difficult it becomes to shop for them. I’m also trying to be more practical with my gifts to avoid creating clutter and wasting money.
Let’s jump into it!
- Clothes. Go to Kohl’s, Wal-Mart, Burlington,Target , Old Navy and etc to find your man one of some of the following items: Sweatpants, shirts, socks, sweaters, hoodies, and winter wear.
- Shoes. Adidas, Nike, Vans and whatever brands they currently wear and enjoy.
- Technology. Mouse pad, mouse, gaming headphones, headphone stand, charging cords.
- Merch. From their favorite sports team, youtuber, gamer, gamer team, and etc.
- Childhood memory. Something that reminds them of their childhood like their favorite movie, a shirt from game they played as a child, something that they can reminisce with.
- Practical. Gel, pomade, toothbrush, lunch pail, computer bag,
- Something sentimental. Snowglobe with a picture of their favorite people in it, photo album, canvas, journal with memories you’ve made in the past year.
- Gift cards for the games they play, restaurants, gas, stores they frequently shop at.
- An experience. Concert tickets, comedy tickets, gamer events, comic con, a cool event in your hometown or current residence.
Hope you enjoyed this gift guide, good luck on finding your man the perfect gift!