Today’s blogger is Shanese and you can visit her blog at jusharpz.com she recently became self-hosted so let’s congratulate her!!!! She’s a new blogger so let’s help her join the blogging community go and follow her on twitter @juzharpz ! Shanese is a student and a lifestyle blogger. Go and show your support by visiting her blog and tweeting her.
1. What inspired you to start your blog?
I had and still have, a bunch of thoughts that would float around in my head and I wanted to ‘release’ them and share them with different people in hopes that they could relate to what I was saying.
2. How long have you been blogging?
I’ve been blogging for 8 months even though I took breaks in between to deal with my school life.
3. What has been your worst blogging experience if you have any?
I think having multiple writer’s blocks would be one of my worst blogging experiences.
4. How did you feel when you first started blogging compared to now?
When I first started, I was pretty immature because I didn’t know the inner workings of running a blog and now, I’m still learning and trying to put myself out there in the blogging community.
5. What are your ultimate blogging goals? Meaning what’s the one goal you set out to achieve to say you’ve made it as a blogger if you have any?
My ultimate blogging goal would be that I want persons to be able to relate with what I say in my blog posts or on Twitter.
6. What has been the hardest thing about blogging for you?
Promoting and feeling like an outsider in the blogging community.
7. What is the best blogging advice you’ve received?
Best blogging advice I’ve received is to make the first move so that other bloggers can notice you.
8. Is there any advice you would give to new bloggers?
My advice to new bloggers would be to not pay so much attention to the successes of other bloggers, just blog because it’s something you’re passionate about and everything else will fall into place.
9. What do you think makes you unique or your journey as a blogger unique that’d you like others to know?
I think what would make my journey as a blogger unique is that for about 6-7 months into blogging, I’ve been hiding my identity (my name – I had an alias) and now since I’ve rebranded, I’m not hiding who I am anymore.
I hope you enjoyed getting to know Shanese if you’d like to be featured on my blog just go and fill out my contact form! 🙂