I am finishing my second round of college in December and I will walk across stage for my graduation in May 2019. Besides being beyond excited and stressed, I have some ideas on what I should accomplish for my own record before leaving university for a while or forever. I just want to record my journey so I can look back and remember the adventures I had in college, besides all the stress and crying LOL.
Here is my list:
- Take pictures with friends, coworkers, professors and people who were apart of my journey. I want to be able to tell stories about these people and our encounters.
- Take pictures of campus, so I can have a record for the future and see how different it is later. I also want to be able to show my kids. I plan on having candid photos of myself at all the places where I spent most of my time.
- Go to more campus events because I don’t want any regrets!
- Buy more clothes and stuff from my university.
- Take pictures of my grades and my papers with the grades I got back.
- Join a club and make a few friends to stay in touch with later.
- Talk to more people during my last semester, make more connections before leaving especially professors for future references.
- Participate in more campus contests and take advantage of campus events.
- Keep a journal and record something for each day that happened during my last semester or year.
- Create a photo album for all of these pictures.
- Decorate my cap for my graduation.
- Plan for my future by looking at schools and jobs I might be interested.