Hello everyone, and happy Blogmas day 3! A little late, but hey your girl is trying here are some fun and cool date ideas for this month. Let me know if you try any of the ideas and what experience you had. I’m definitely going to be decorating the gingerbread house, decorating stockings together, and taking pictures in town, and cooking a pot pie together.
- Go to your town’s parade
- Go to a school musical
- Attend a school’s choir concert or band concert
- Movies in the park; events in your town
- Watch movies in your local library, check out their events
- Decorate a gingerbread house or create one with your own ingredients
- DIY Christmas sweater
- Christmas movie marathon aka Harry Potter Marathon
- Cook and bake a pot pie together from scratch, perfect way to warm up this season
- Decorate stockings together
- Decorate a tree together
- Go see your town’s light display or a local Santa in your town and get your picture taken
- Have a photo shoot somewhere with nice scenery in town
- Bake a new dessert together
- Buy Christmas gifts together or make each Christmas gifts while in different rooms
Let me know which idea is your favorite!
What holiday dates are you looking forward to this year?